Yes, we ship internationally for free. Please note that customers will be responsible for any duties or customs fees.
Parcels are either shipped from our United States or France offices.
Shipments coming from the United States and France are sent using USPS and La Poste, respectively. We use standard shipping which takes between 7 and 12 business days, starting from the day the parcel was shipped. However, depending on where you are located, shipping times may vary.
Delivery details and parcel tracking numbers are always provided in your order and shipping confirmation emails.
You'll be refunded back to the original payment form, after the carrier has officially declared the loss of package.
Since our parcels are shipped either from our United States or France offices, there have been unfortunate shipping delays with both USPS and La Poste. Please be advised that shipping times may increase by up, but not limited, to 7 days.
Unfortunately, many underlying factors could extend shipping timetables. For example, the handling of the COVID-19 pandemic in your area, how well institutions and organizations are comfortable returning to normal operations, reduced staffing, etc.
For more information, please visit the La Poste and USPS websites for more up-to-date details.
Maison Yoga gladly accepts returns within a 30-day period from the original purchase date under the following conditions.
• All returned items must be in their original unwashed, unworn, and unused condition. Original store tags must be attached to the garment. • Original shipping costs (and duties, if applicable) are non-refundable. • Return shipping method and associated costs (and duties, if applicable) are the responsibility of the customer. • Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrect supplied items will be the responsibility of Maison Yoga. We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Maison Yoga is not responsible for returns that are not received. • "Final Sale" items cannot be refunded unless faulty.
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we're happy to help.
First make sure that your order is still within the 30-day return window (the window starts from the day the order was received). If it is, you can start the return process through out Return Center. If you have any questions, contact our support team at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to guide you through the process.
After creating a return, please allow up to 14 days from the date shipped for the parcel to arrive back to us. It can take up to 3 weeks from the date received for the return to be processed. We'll send you an email once the returned item(s) have been received and another one confirming when your refund has been processed.
Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment and can take up to 14 days to appear on your billing statement. If you've waited more than 3 weeks with no email from us, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the 14-day return window passes while your return is in transit, your refund will still be issued once our warehouse inspects the garments.
We do not offer exchanges at this time. If the item(s) are eligible to be returned, we recommend placing a new order and returning the unwanted item(s).
You can choose Klarna as your payment method at checkout. Once your order ships, you’ll be charged the first of 4 payments. Klarna will notify you when your payment is processed, and they’ll let you know ahead of time before your next payments go through.
Klarna strives to make online shopping a safe and secure experience. Klarna’s FRAUD LIABILITY PROTECTION safeguards you in the event of any unauthorized purchases.
At the moment, Klarna's Pay in 4 is only available to U.S. and U.K. customers. To sign up for Klarna, you’ll need:
1. A US-issued debit or credit card.
2. To be 18 years of age or older.An SMS-capable phone number.
3. A US residential address.
Finally, Klarna currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover).
The first payment will be taken from your credit or debit card when your order ships. The remaining three payments will be automatically charged to your card 14, 28, and 42 days later. Read more about the payment schedule HERE.
If you want to pay off your purchase early, you can log in at the top of the Klarna page, go to the order page, and select “Pay off early”.
You can live chat with Klarna’s CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS 24/7 to confirm your payment or update your contact details. More FAQs about Klarna can be found HERE.
Klarna will automatically try to collect payment for your purchase from the card that you entered at checkout. You can find out when your payments will be collected in the email you received at purchase or by logging into your Klarna account.
If the automatic payment fails, Klarna will try again after 7 days. If this payment also fails, Klarna will make another attempt after a further 7 days (14 days after the date of the first attempt).
When you sign up to use Klarna, they may perform a soft credit check as part of their application process. This type of check won’t impact your credit score and it won’t show up as a hard inquiry on your credit report.
Buy Now, Pay Later with Affirm
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments.
• Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split your purchase price into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
• If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you'll pay throughout the loan. There are no hidden fees.
• The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
• You don't need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
• You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don't have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision on your credit score and several other data points about you.
Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
Affirm don't charge any fees. That means no late fees, no prepayment fees, no annual fees, and no fees to open or close your account. Depending on your purchase size and where you're shopping, your payment plan may include interest. You'll never owe more interest than you agree to on day one—so you always know exactly what you're getting into.
Affirm loan-application process steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay throughout the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan, and you're done.
After your purchase, you'll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up Autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
Affirm prides itself by employing the most up-to-date and premier industry-grade encryption, security, firewalls for all its services.
Their system connects directly to the merchants, so no card numbers are being transmitted for hackers to steal. Affirm reviews their system security regularly to make sure it's top-notch. Any time you buy something using an Affirm loan, they'll send you a text message to confirm the purchase.
Most importantly, Affirm guarantees that you're not responsible for any unauthorized loans, and Affirm will do all they can to help you remedy any issues of unauthorized account activity.
Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
• Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you're a ward of the state in Nebraska).
• Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
• Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
• Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
• Finally, please provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
With Affirm, you'll pay 4 interest-free payments (with no impact on your credit score) with your debit or credit card. Your first payment will happen 2 weeks after the order date. From there, you'll have three more payments every 2 weeks.
If you're going to be late on a payment, please sign in to your Affirm account and schedule a payment as soon as possible.
Affirm doesn't charge late fees. Even so, partial payments or late payments may hurt your credit score or your chances of getting another loan with us.
Affirm does a "soft" credit check, verifying the customer's identity, but it does not affect a customer's credit score. Affirm's underwriting model does not use a hard credit check. There is no effect on your credit score when you apply for an Affirm loan.
Buy Now, Pay Later with Afterpay
Afterpay lets you make a purchase now and pay for it in four equal interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
Easy—shop online and check out as normal. At checkout, choose “Afterpay” as your payment method. First-time guests will need to register with Afterpay and provide payment details and returning guests can log in to purchase.
To be eligible for Afterpay, you’ll need to be at least 18 years old (or the legal age in your state of residence). Your purchase will need to fall within the minimum amount of $1 USD and maximum of $2,000 USD. Afterpay isn’t available for gift card or membership purchases. You can check all eligibility requirements HERE.
Absolutely. Afterpay is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified compliant Service Provider organization—the highest level of security in the payment industry.
Afterpay is only offered to our customers who have a US billing address, US shipping address, a US Visa or Mastercard or American Express (credit or debit card), and a US mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses, shipping addresses, and/or phone numbers will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
You’ll make your first payment at the time of purchase, and the remaining three payments will be deducted from your chosen payment method every two weeks. You can log in to your Afterpay account anytime to look at your payment schedule and make a payment before it’s due if you choose.
You’ll be able to change the due date of your payment through Afterpay’s mobile app or website. If you’re having any trouble, you can find more information HERE.